Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Today...

I was planning on catching up on all the 1/2 finished projects I had around the house. I was only able to finish 1 of them. I finished Crocheting a blanket for a friend of mine who is having a baby girl. With all my friends having babies, I have been making them non stop.

I did start on a quilt for my niece Cassey. I love the material I got for her. Of course most of it is pink (because that is her favorite color just like Aunt Katie, You rock kid)!.

I want to make a quilt for Connor too, but I have not found any material that I like for him yet.

Anyway, Jakob went next door to play and Porter came over here to play. Stephanie came over about 2:25pm and said they were going to listen to Mr. Stinky Feet play at the library, so we quickly got ready and drove down there with them. As always Mr. Stinky Feet is the best and my kids loved it. Logan even went up to play in the "Band" with him.

We came home and Logan challenged me to Mario Cart in which I took 2nd place (behind Logan of course). Then I came in 7th place while playing Jakob and then I sucked with 11th place in the game with Kellsie.

Off to make Pasta with White Sauce...

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!