Sunday, June 29, 2008

Saturday/Sunday

I told the kids that on Saturday after they helped me clean our and organize the kitchen cabinets that we would go outside and play.

My kids are really good about doing work around the house (they don't like it, but they do it and I am thankful for that). So they took turns picking the cabinets that they wanted to wipe down and reorganize. My only rule was that they had to put the same things in the same cabinets (the plates had to go back in the same cabinets, but I didn't care on which self or which side...their choice).

I am glad to say that my cabinets are all clean and reorganized. They really had fun doing it too. Jakob wanted to do the cups, but needed help and Logan volunteered (I didn't make him volunteer either) to help him. And then Kellsie and Logan worked on another cabinet together. I love when they get along that well.

Then we went outside and rode bikes with the Hunts and the Girls Across the street. I am happy with the neighbors that we have (I have to say that about Stephanie, because she reads my blog).

Then the Hunts dropped off their boys around 6pm and we watched them while they went out on a date. Before they came over, Jakob asked me where the parents were going. I told him they were going on a date. He asked me what they were going to do on their date. And I replied, that they were probably going to kiss. He got grossed out and went down stairs. TOO FUNNY!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love to read those funny stories about your kids. You are such a goof yourself (a good thing) and I think they must get a lot of it from you . . . you're a good mom! Wanna clean my kitchen?

My Guest Book! Check it out!