Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Will I ever learn?

Sometimes I take on way too much and then find myself bogged down with playing catch up.

I have a front room filled with boxes from Girl Scout Camp, 4 bags of rice, 2 buckets to store the rice in, Stuff from the book fair (I admit that has been there since the end of school), cans of sugar for Laurel ( I have seen her tons, but forget to take her the cans), VA blankets for humanitarian aid that I need to take upstairs and a bunch of things I cleaned out of the car that need to be put away. AND THAT IS JUST THE FRONT ROOM!

I still need to finish Casey's (my niece) blanket for Christmas (my brother is coming down and I am sending him home with Christmas gifts), start the one for Connor (my nephew) and fix some blankets that have become ripped (due to too many forts). I am still in the middle of 3 crocheting projects and need to finish them and get them upstairs.

But instead of doing all that, I am blogging...gotta love my priorities!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!