Sunday, July 27, 2008

Saturday

Saturday we went to a party for Destiny (Kellsie's friend from school and Girl Scouts), she was turning 9. Kellsie wanted to do something really special for her since she was a good friend of hers. So she found some material that was her favorite color and hemmed the blanket by hand all the way around it. She did such a good job, and I was so proud of her.

The party was a blast! The boys had been invited also, and they played in the front the whole time playing football with the other boys. I of course loved the food. Noelle is a really good cook, so I was very happy. Destiny scored on the birthday gifts. Everything Hanna Montana, green or frogs.

I need to have a birthday party for myself...I wants to gifts too!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!