Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Last two days

WOW! Having JEff home is exhausting! Yesterday we went to the botanical Gardens and Aquarium. It was perfect! Most of the time when we go, we start off by taking pictures of the kids. So many great places to take the pictures. This time we told them to let us know when they wanted their picture taken and where. We got so many more pictures this time (they are to follow when I have more time).

Then we came home, ate dinner and went to a movie at the dollar movie (NOT A DOLLAR ANYMORE! NOW THERE ARE $1.25. Kinda messed up). The movie was good and the kids liked it. As soon as we came home they went to bed.

This morning we were at Kellsie's Dr apt at 8:10AM. This is the BIG foot dr at Carry Tingly Hospital. Then to the park to fly Logan's rocket, then to the Zoo. I have a brake right now, before I go to Laurels house. Then we will take the girls to Faith in God and then try and drop in on a Girl Scout leader. I am tired! But I am glad we have been having so much fun.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!