Sunday, July 20, 2008

Toast with Jakob


I bought some really good bread at the store last week and Jakob and I have been creating new kids of toppings for our toast. Strawberry Jelly, Grape Jam, butter, Cinnamon and sugar, peanut butter.


So on Thursday he comes up to me while I was on the phone with my dad and Jakob wants to put seasonings on his toast. I tell him to wait and that I will help him when I am off the phone.


This is what he created while he was NOT obeying. I asked him what the red stuff way. He said it was Cinnamon. He knows this because it started with a "c".


I laughed because from where I was sitting I could smell the Cheyenne Pepper he thought was Cinnamon.


Of course I let him eat it (mostly because I thought it was really funny, but also because I was teaching him a lesson about obeying mom).


He ran back to me after eating one bit. He said it was way too hot. Imagine that!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!