Saturday, July 5, 2008

Entertainment


After we played a bunch of games we sat on the lawn and watched the band play. I can't remember their name but they played the classic rock songs.

Jakob was dancing while eating pizza. NICE!

The picture of the band if you look really close on the left is the Mayor of Albuquerque. He was playing guitar. They kept talking about how great Albuquerque was and how the Major did all this wonderful stuff. The man has graffiti all over his city and the schools SUCK! What a man!

The military came on stage and did a flag ceremony. I LOVED IT! Jakob stood right up and put his hand over his heart (wrong side, but we fixed it fast). We sang the National Anthem and said the pledge of Allegiance. The spirit was strong and I loved it.

Then there was a fly by. Jakob and Logan were waving at the helicopters, but they didn't wave back.

The last picture is of me and the boys. Every time I laid down on the grass, they had to lay right next to me. But I loved it!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!