Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fire Works

We went to the Balloon Fiesta Park for the 4th. We rode the park and ride up and back. We paid 1.00 for Jeff and Myself to get in. All the stuff for the kids was free and we had the best time!

This is my favorite part of the 4th. I LOVE FIREWORKS! My camera is small and it doesn't take good pictures of fireworks, but here is what I got.



The last picture is of my boys wrestling. Do you see that green stuff they are on? That is grass. I know you don't see it in too many of my pictures, but there is grass in Albuquerque, it just doesn't grow in my yard!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh dear, I have a lot to catch up on! I am so happy to see so many pictures! My fav. is of you and the boys. You have the best smile--your entire face lights up! You guys have had a busy and wonderful weedend! Get some rest! love ya!

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Great pics- looks like you had lots of fun, oh and I would love to get Jon in that ring.....lol

My Guest Book! Check it out!