Thursday, July 17, 2008

Another busy day

Today I am off to Humanitarian Aid from 9am to 12noon. Jeff has today off and said he would take Kellsie to physical Therapy today from 10:45 to 11:45. He then has to race home (a 45 min drive) to get home by 1:30, so I can leave.

Girl Scout Council wants to meet Laurel and Myself for lunch to go over the things we want to do for our serice unit and see if we need or want any help. I have no idea how that will go. I am hoping for a lot of support.

Then I run home, shower, Iron (yes I said Iron), change and off Jeff and I go to the Temple. We are meeting at Stacey Garretts home and taking them up to the Temple with us and meeting Michelle and Mario up there. I think we are going to dinner afterwards.

I am already tired, so I don't know how craky I will get as the day goes by. Wish me luck.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!