Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lettuce Wraps

For the past couple years for my birthday Jeff has taken me to P. F. Chang's . I love their food, and I especially love their Lettuce Wraps.

We went to PF Changs for dinner on thursday with the Cortez's and the Garretts. Mario and Michelle had never been there before ( I know right)! We had the lettuce wraps and I think Mario was in Heaven!

Anyways today Jeff found a recepie and made them for dinner tonight! YOU ROCK JEFF! THEY WERE AMAZING! I am blessed with a man who can cook and who does it really well!

Anyway, Kellsie and I didn't eat any of the chicken made for dinner, we just ate the lettuce wraps. RAISE THE ROOF! JEFF's THE MAN!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Confession: I've never been there either.
And concerning Kellsie's feet-doesn't it just make you wonder at the atonement, that Christ also took upon Himself all of our infirmaties and pains, and that we won't have any of those after the resurrection. I don't think I will ever comprehend it all.

crazygirl said...

so uh..
where's the recipe..
aren't you going to share!!!
those lettuce wraps are my favorite too!
i always get those and the mongolian beef..
maybe jeff can find that recipe too? ROFL!

My Guest Book! Check it out!