Tuesday, July 8, 2008

First Day of Girl Scout Day Camp!

Amazing! Kellsie had so much fun. I did too. My camp name is "Hot Mama". I couldn't choose one, so I asked for some help from the girls. I LOVE THE NAME! Feel free to call me it anytime!

Laurel was at work when we were picking camp names, so I asked the girls to help me pick one for her. I love hers...are you ready? TOOTSIE! I called her to let her know that because she was not at camp, that we picked her name for her.

I got a text from her latter one that said" I took tomorrow off to go to Day Camp, No more stupid names" Too funny!

Pictures to follow!

1 comment:

Laura Looooo said...

listen here hot mommmma.... lots of new posts on my blog... go comment... NOW :-)

and ps... can u ask uncle jeff if he can still get good deals on those cameras like he got aunt kim?

My Guest Book! Check it out!