Sunday, July 20, 2008

Crocheting

I have been trying to organize my crafts (don't laugh Jeff. I know you don't see progress, but I really am trying). I have a ton of yarn I have been collecting, so I have been working on a couple of blankets for baby shower gifts (if you are pregnant you might be getting one of these).


I have also been working on some smaller blankets and hats for the preemie unit at UNM hospital. I have used up about 5 skeins of yarn. Jakob has me making him a small blanket right now and that will take care of some more.
I really like the grandma square design. I think it is way cool. But there are some other stitches I like too. As soon as I am done with some of those I will post them.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Katie! You're amazing! The vegies look wondeful, the school work is admirable, the toaST IS ONe of my favorites, and can i have a blanket if i ever have another babe? only if you have the time. actually, i could love a hat and would be happy with just that since it takes you all of 15 minutes.. hyrum is messing all of my typing up! ururghghghghgh

Melanie said...

I love it all! You are one talented girl. Marshall's aunt saw your blanket this weekend and she's wants to make one (I do too actually.. one of these days). Can you get me the pattern?

My Guest Book! Check it out!