Saturday, July 12, 2008

The water boy

We have had really bad luck with our fridge. First the ice maker stops making ice ( I am sure we can fix it but we haven't yet). Yesterday afternoon the water stopped coming out also. The kids are all upset about it. Logan will not drink the water unless it is "Cool and Fresh" as he puts it. He will not drink it out of the sink. I tried filling up water and putting it in the fridge, but it is not working for Logan. In fact he told the girls across the street that the water is not working because I did not pay the water bill.

Just FYI- I did pay the water bill. The rest of the water in the house is working just fine!

I found a website that I think will help in fixing it. But it will have to wait until Jeff has time to do it. I don't feel the urge to work on that problem.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!