Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What do you remember?

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember as long as it's nice;)!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Come and play!

3 comments:

Laura Looooo said...

my random memory with you...even though I have lots of favorites... like making awesome birthday cakes for Logan one year...

would be from when we were all in San Diego for the wedding... and we went to Red Lobster... andddd... me and yuou stuck our hand in the ice bucket thing by the door...and they were fake ice cubes... i dont remember why I remember that so vividly... but i do!

Chani said...

It is so hard to choose! I remember how much I loved seeing you! When I was a brand new Beehive, I remember seeing you in a road show. . . something about gum. I thought it was so cool to see you on stage and performing. I always thought you were the coolest cousin . . .

Highlander said...

My first memory of the you--was see this one mom walk her tall little girl into kindergarten everyday just like me. It was cool to see a mom who took the time to walk her kids in and not drive by and threw them out into the danger zone (AKA Painted Sky Playground). And then in first grade Hailey said I have a best friend mom and she is joining girl scouts. And low and behold it was the mom and he daughter from Kindergarten. I have come to love the whole family and feel joy for all their accomplishment and sorrow for their pain.

My Guest Book! Check it out!