Saturday, July 12, 2008

started off bad

On Thursday I got a call from Gina Bradshaw saying that she was coming down on Saturday and wanted to spend some time with us. Of course I was amazingly Happy at the thought and so were my kids.

Friday night she calls and tells me they are unable to come. Of course I was sad, but I understood. My kids on the other hand were very upset. Way to go Gina.

So today I took them to the park. After that we came home, ate lunch and went outside to play. The girls from across the street played with us. They played baseball, basketball, some type of rescue game and rode bikes.

I cleaned out the garage and cleaned and fired some ceramics. Laurel wants 5 Nativity sets for Christmas Gifts, and I want to finish them soon. Most of the figures are poured: Mary, all three wise man, two Shepard's. the cows, the camels and the sheep. I still need two more baby Jesus', 3 More Josephs, and 4 more donkeys. For some reason every time I pour a donkey I brake his ears off. It is really sad and really frustrating. So that is my hold up. I can get them all painted in a day, but those donkeys are taking forever. Wish me luck.

So the kids spent 6 hours outside today. NICE!

Also I am out looking for paint. Some type of white in a 5 gal container, if anyone sees them on sale let me know. I am also looking for a paint sprayer. I saw a price of 74.00 and I don't want to spend that, so keep an eye out for me.

1 comment:

Gina said...

I know, I know, I'm lame, but if we had come then you wouldn't be the happy owner of nearly new and very cute FREE mickey mouse sheets, so there is a bit of silver lining. Sorry about Logan and the water thing- random kids. But the silver lining there could be that the Bo Bo brothers can't make huge water messes with the fridge water if it isn't working. Love ya!

My Guest Book! Check it out!