Monday, July 14, 2008

Humid and cleaning

So today is rather Humid and it kinda sucks. I have the air going and some windows open to help. I borrowed Stephanie's steam cleaner (anything else you got that I can borrow while you are gone? By the way, your garden is looking really good), so I am just finished the stairs. I have not cleaned the stairs (unless is was to vac) since we moved in. I was kinda hoping we would move and I would pay someone to come and do it. But since I have no date for moving, I had to do it myself. I have a couple stains I need to work on, but other than that, they are looking better.

I just went into Kellsie's room (she is at Destiny's house playing) to do her carpets. Now how long ago was that that I helped her deep clean her room? Oh, yeah that was Friday afternoon. You really could not tell. I piled everything on her bed ( And I do mean piled) and I will clean her carpets when I am done with this blog. Then when she comes home we will have a little talk (or grounding depending or extra chores depending on how mad I am at the time).

I think I should get the hallway and the boys room done today. I might have to borrow Stephanie's cleaner one more day and do my room. Because as much as I would like to clean all day, I do need to make lunch and spend time with the boys.

Anyways, back to being humid, I feel really sticky. It is really gross and I will enjoy a bath after the carpets are done. Wish me luck!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!