Saturday, July 26, 2008

Again with the communication thing...

With the ceramics, the prices I listed were for unfinished ceramics. So if you were to buy one, you would come to my house and paint them or glaze them (glazing makes the ceramic nice and shinny). The price listed included the paint or glaze and materials (like brushes and the final firing) to get your ceramic done.

I mostly do them this way, because people like to make their own for their home or gifts (Look mom I painted you a ceramic for Christmas, type of thing).

If you have no desire to finish them, I will glaze (not paint) them for you for 3.00 more (unless it is the large nativity and then it will be 8.00 more). I do have some ceramics that I have painted and are for sale, but those are more expensive and I put in a lot of time on them. (the native american nativity is 15.00 if you paint your own. If I do it, then it is 25.00)

I hope this clears is up. I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!