Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Girl Scout Slumber...right

So the girls stayed up until at least 5am. I went to bed a little after 2am and then got up again at 3am, because they were a little too loud. So I hung out in their bedroom for another hour until I finally went back in my bedroom at 4am. I got up at 5am to check on them and some of them were still up.

I know I use to do that when I was younger, but gone are those days...I had to get up at 9am, because my boys were up. I am glad I got to sleep in that late. Logan went to bed at 11pm and Jakob stayed up until midnight.

The girls did work on blankets last night and tied 5 of them for the VA hospital/unm Preemie unit. They worked hard and I am proud of them. Last night we also took a walk to the park and played and then while they were tying quilts they watched Felicity and Anne of Green Gables. They really liked Anne of Green Gables, but only were able to watch the first movie on one side of the disc. I told them we would plan another sleep over and watch another part. They also planned the whole year. They picked good badges, cool activities and very nice service projects. They are good girls.

Kellsie and Allyson just woke up and I need to wake another one up in 15 min to go to her swim lessons. Then we eat waffles and OJ and they go home at noon. They had fun! I had fun! Pics to follow.

1 comment:

Highlander said...

here hoping you get a nap today:)

My Guest Book! Check it out!