Thursday, July 24, 2008

My brother

So My brother Randy is now engaged! I am so excited! Randy met Caitlin when he was helping on a scout camp out. The boys went swiming in a pond/lake and Randy and my other brother Michael went to jump off some rocks. There he met his future wife. NICE!

They are working out the date now. Randy wants a Fall wedding and she wants a Winter Wedding. Who do you think will win?

Out of 6 kids, this will be ther 4th married in the Temple. #5 is on a mission and #6 (the baby and my only sister) is still in High school.

1 comment:

Chani said...

That is totally awesome! We loved meeting Caitlin during the 4th, and totally teased them about getting engaged!

I think the fall wedding will probably win out (as long engagements are so hard.) However, I know we could definately make the winter one. . . I hope!

My Guest Book! Check it out!