Monday, July 7, 2008

So much to say, so little time

Today was crazy! I woke up and cleaned the house, did laundry and made waffles (for Logan's birthday) and then we left the house at 11:00am. We shopped (Good Will, Walmart, Staples, Bank, Laurel's work to pick up Shirts, Savors and Sketchers( until 5:45pm came home and left again at 6:45pm. Went to a Girl Scout Day Camp Meeting. Then on the way home we stopped by and picked up two quilting frames for Day Camp. The kids helped me packed the car with all the stuff we need for Day Camp. and then off for baths.

I am so tired, I don't have time to post pictures of Logan's Family Birthday Party on Sunday or the clothes he bought today with his birthday money from his grandma's. I will do that latter.

I did want to mention that Sketchers is having buy one get one 1/2 off right now. And they have a clearance section that beats prices at walmart and pay less. I got Logan shoes for 14.00!

Staples is having there 1 cent sale this week. Pencils, hand sanitizer (small), folders all 1 cent. There is a limit of 2 for the pencils and sanitizer and a limit of 10 on the folders. I took each kid in with me and gave them 15 cents each.

I am tired and I just got the kids to bed and now I am taking a bath, I STINK!

1 comment:

Gina said...

You are an awesome and incredible woman, I can't believe all you get done! We need a staples. Those are great deals. We miss you.

My Guest Book! Check it out!