Monday, July 28, 2008

Excited

So tonight the Girl Scouts are coming over for a sleep over/planning meeting at my house. I love having the girls over. I know I don't get much sleep and the massive amounts of screaming are taking years off my life, but I still like it.

The girls are going to plan the whole years worth of troop meetings and activities. I know Kellsie has her list of the things she wants to do. After the planning meeting they are going to work on tying quilts for the VA hospital. WE did some for the Girl Scout Day Camp and our troop asked to do it again, so we are.

Anyways, I need to go run errands and get some things done before they come over.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Katie,
I'll probably forget to ask you this later...on an earlier post you mentioned that you printed up some math pages. Where did you find them? I can't find anything for 4th grade.

My Guest Book! Check it out!