Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ceramics for Christmas

So I am starting to pour ceramics for Mother's Day, Father's Day and Christmas. If you are interested in painting or glazing any of these or others from the website, please email me or call me. The price includes the ceramic, paint or glaze to finish the ceramic. Just make a time with me to come to my house and work on it. They make really good Christmas Gifts.

Christ praying in the garden-$12.00/ Joseph Smith- $20.00/ Christ and the Children- $15.00/Christ knocking- $20.00/ Christus-$8.00

Check out www.blvddrive.com for more. The price you will need is the Bisque price on the photos online. Also once you get to the website click on the blank picture on your right, to get into my side of the site. The other side if Jeff's pictures. The website is still being worked on, so don't stress out!

I also have the San Diego Temple, but it is not on the website yet. It is 7.00 and it is a cake topper size. But I like it glazed and mounted on a piece of wood. Very cool!

5 comments:

Laura Looooo said...

i think everyone...and their mother.... should come to your house and glaze buffaloes... :-) those are the best ever!!! :-)

Unknown said...

Jeff wants to line them up on the shelves we just put up in the living room. I said that was fine as long as I got to use them for target shoting.

Laura Looooo said...

hahaha...thats kind of funny...

anyways...thanks for the comment on my Florida post.... isnt it crazy how we get so addicted to reading about other peoples lives that when they dont post for a little while we kind of miss it? im becoming a blog addddict!

Melanie said...

Katie, I do want to go with you on Saturday. I'll talk to you more about it tomorrow if I see you at workshop. Otherwise I'll call you. Thanks.

April said...

Hello! I am looking for someone to supply a ceramics project for our ward's super saturday in October.
Could you email me and let me know if this is something you do? I would really appreciate it!
milkshakefor2 (at) yahoo.com

Thanks!
April

My Guest Book! Check it out!