Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Logan's best day EVER!

Logan's tooth finally came out. This is a very big deal because this is his first loose tooth. All his friends have lost a tooth or more already and he was feeling a little left behind. BUT NOT ANYMORE!

He asked Jeff tonight to pull it out. I have to laugh, because kids say they want it pulled out, but when you get your fingers around it, they start screaming. Logan didn't . Jeff pulled and pulled (Jeff said it really wasn't ready to come out today, but Logan never cried) until it came out! What a man! So I will post a picture when it stops bleeding and grossing me out.

4 comments:

Laura Looooo said...

yayyyyy that means the tooth fairy is coming tonight.... :-)

i remember one time when I was little I was eating dinner at Grandma Joans (I went there every day after school frmo pre-k til the day I got on the plane to come to Cali for your wedding in 5th grade).... and anyways...

this one day for dinner we had burgers...and it was a big burger...meat, bun, ketchup, lettuce, tomato... etc.... and I was cutting it up with my fork and knife cause i had a VERY loose tooth.... grandma and grandpa were upset i was cutting up my cheeseburger...they just didnt understand how loose my little tooth was!

love you logie bear! <3

Highlander said...

YEAHHHHHHHHH!! Congrat on the tooth loss!
When Hailey lost her first tooth we had no idea one was lose and we thought Karissa hit her and that was why she lost her tooth. Our kids love for us to pull their teeth our as soon as they become lose.

Laura Looooo said...

i am not understanding this whole tooth pull out thing...it must be something in your water out west...us new yorkers like for them to come out naturally :-)

Anonymous said...

Brady is too chicken to let us pull his loose teeth! Way to go Logan!

My Guest Book! Check it out!