Friday, April 11, 2008

Living Room pics

Here is the living room as you walk down the hallway from the front door. Notice the curtains that I picked out all by myself. I am very proud. The pic frames handing on the wall are red (that is my accent color).
Here are the floating shelves that Jeff bought from STaples on clearance for 1.50 each. SCORE! I still think we need one more in the middle, but we are still working that out. Jeff thinks that he is getting a tv that hangs on the wall that will look really good in the middle. I think he is crazy and we should put another shelf up.
THe sofa is pushed too far over, but you get the idea. The Temple pics are ones that Jeff gave me for Christmas. He took them himself and framed them for me. In the corner is a black metal shelf. I got it at a garage sale for 15.00. I could have hagled a little, but I didn't .
Here is my "sofa table" that I put against the wall. If you look close there are tiles on top. They are really cool. I have already taken off two of the statues and replaced them with pics of the kids in red frames.
Here is our side/lamp table. Tiles on top of this one too. The blue thing in the picture is a mop handle that Jakob likes to stick up into each of my pictures, because he thinks it is funny. IT IS NOT FUNNY!
So we have been working on our living room. We have new furnature for the room and we have been putting up shelves, curtains and pictures. Let me know what you think (as long as you like it, because I am not changing it).

3 comments:

Highlander said...

Love It!!! You did a great job. I love to redecorate. Tell Jeff putt the TV on the wall suck!! Plus fishing the wires behind the wall takes forever. Not worth it. The room came together nicely.

Cherie Logan said...

It looks great, Katie! I keep hoping to do my front room and living room, but it always has to wait for another time.

The Orrellys Family said...

I love it! It looks great. You have a good eye for decor!. I agree with Roxie, NO WALL TV. Alberto wants one too. (Not gonna happen brother)!

My Guest Book! Check it out!