Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Logan

So on Saturday at 12noon Logan is testing for his Orange belt in Judo. This is really a hard one for him as he has to know all the points and terms for competition. He will have to know them in English and In Japanese. He also has to know 4 throws and 2 holds. He knows them really well, but it is still hard for him to say them in English and Japanese. I have faith. He is working hard. We have made him flash cards with all the words and we go over them a couple times a day

In May we go back to PALS for Judo (it is free, so I love it). PALS heater has been broken, so the man who runs is (Jessie) let us go to his Do Jo until the other one is ready. Jakob cannot wait, because as soon as we go back to PALS he will get to start doing Judo. He already knows a good number of moves, because Logan has taught him.

Anyways, keep Logan in your prayers. He is really nervous and he need to remain calm. Hey what year was Judo founded? 1882. That is right one more useless fact that will could my brain. I also know the name of the body drop throw, I just can't spell it.

4 comments:

Laura Looooo said...

good luck Logieeeee :-)

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Thanks for your comments i love them.... Hey do you know anyone that would like to walk that day for Jadon???

Highlander said...

Logan givem a kick and a hold for me. We know you can do it!!

Unknown said...

Stacey- how do you do the "WALK" for Jadon? Is it on one day? somewhere special? cost? Give me all the details and I will let some people know. Maybe the girl scouts if it works out.

My Guest Book! Check it out!