Friday, April 18, 2008

Sick Day

Kellsie was up all last night coughing. She has yucky stuff in her chest and we can't seem to get rid of it. Since she was up last night, I told her she was staying home today to get better. She has already taken 2 baths to soak up as much steam as she could get. I have her on musenex medicine that is suppose to help along with Vit C. She is also drinking tons of water. She already sounds better today, but we will see what tonight brings us.

I am going to Time Out for Women tonight and tomorrow. I am feeling a little guilty, because I am having to pass on some kid things that I would really like to be at. Logan is testing for his orange belt tomorrow and Kellsie had a mother daughter tea party with Girl Scouts that we could have gone to. Every once in a while I try to do something for just me, but I always fell massively guilty about it. Wish I could get over that. Jeff is taking off Saturday, so he can take Logan to Judo and possibly take the kids to the Bio Park.

He is working on overnight on Saturday night and on Sunday morning he is having an store meeting. He would have missed church with the overnight, so he is killing 2 birds with one stone. That means I have three kids with no hubby for church. Sounds like it is going to be a fun day on Sunday.

1 comment:

Highlander said...

What you do sent the bug over the internet--our kids are sick now. Sorry Kellsie is sick, we hope she fells better soon. Hailey send her a big hug--and a runny nose.

My Guest Book! Check it out!