Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Some stress over

Laurel Just called me and told me that we do not have Girl Scouts this Wednesday, it is next Wednesday. YES! One stress down.

Then I went to school and found where the new flag pole it (I had been trying to get the old flag pole to work). It is really nice to we are going to work on the ceremony today after school. This will be the Girls first flag ceremony and I know they are scared, but they will do a good job.

Today is Ben and Jerry's free ice cream day starting at noon. Tomorrow is 31cent night at 31 flavors. I am really excited. Normally I don't eat a lot of ice cream. But today we will be having fun!!!

1 comment:

Laura Looooo said...

I promise if u send me info for things I will make u flyers... i pop them out in no time... i promise ill help whenever! =)

My Guest Book! Check it out!