Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Girl Scouts and Ceramics

Tonight we met at my house to work on the ceramic badge. The girls learned how to pour ceramics, take out ceramics and clean them. They did such a great job, I was really impressed. Especially with the cleaning part. They really did a good job. They are making the ceramic for mother's day and they are going to look amazing. Next meeting we are going to glaze them and I am going to teach them how to under glaze. They are excited and so am I. I wish I would have taken pictures, but I didn't think about it.

Kellsie has been doing some painting of some of the ceramics and she is getting really good. I hope all the relatives are ready for some "Ceramics by Kellsie" for Christmas!

Girl Scout cookies are over, but I still have some left. I hope they get sold soon, because I am tired of looking at them.

Jeff is home from his 3 day business trip to Las Vegas. I am really glad he is home. I don't sleep well when he is gone. He said his last meeting they had a surprise guest...Colen Powel. I know amazing right? Why would Colen Powel talk at a Staples meeting. Jeff did say the meeting was for all of United States and Canada, but still, Colen Powel. Jeff said he was really good.

The kids were excited because Jeff came home with a bunch of goodie bags. Key chains, walterbottles, tshirts, pens, paper, flashing things and a bunch of other stuff. Gotta Love staples.

3 comments:

Laura Looooo said...

i love free flashy things and water bottles... tell my uncle to send some my way :-P yayyy for the Colin Powell thing....thats pretty sweet! love u chicka! <3

Highlander said...

Hailey hopes she is on the ceramic christmas list-- she loves everything Kellsie makes. I am so proud of all the girl scout and am so thankful for what you and Laurel have done for these girls

Unknown said...

Girls scouts is not the same without you. Anytime you want to come back and take over, just let us know.

My Guest Book! Check it out!