Friday, April 25, 2008

Just one little light...

So today was kinda stressful. Kellsie has been coughing for 10 days now. No other symptoms. So I call the DR today and got her into see him. She has Pneumonia. Poor Baby. He gave her antibiotics and an inhaler. She is all excited because she has always wanted asma (did I spell that right?) and how she can pretend. Crazy girl.

When I got home from the Dr's there was a message from the surgeons nurse (at least someone called me back). She talked to the Dr and the Dr wants to meet with us on May 5th (Jeff's birthday) and go over exactly what we will be doing for the surgery and then she will do a write up and submit it to insurance so everything is taken care of before we get to the surgery date.

What was that? Some Dr actually caring about my child and our bank account. The nurse who has been so helpful is Anne. I told her today that I love her so much that I would blog about her today. So I am keeping my promise. I LOVE YOU ANNE! YOU ARE MY FAVORITE!!!

Kellsie is resting now. She can go back to school on Monday. We are not going anywhere on Saturday. I don't know about church on Sunday. She in not contagious, but she might be tired, we will see what happens latter.

3 comments:

Highlander said...

It will all work out. You and your family are so giving it is time everyone else steps up for you. I am so sorry Kellsie is so sick--Hailey will be so jealous of the inhauler.

The Orrellys Family said...

Poor Baby! tell her that miss amanda is praying for her to get better and everything is going to be fine for the big day.
XOXO

Gina said...

Just so you know chocolate ice cream and doritos are some of the best things to eat when you have pneumonia, because they help kill all of the germs (and everything else). So tell Kellsie that I think that's what her diet should be right now :) Kate had to have an inhaler and a nebulizer when we lived in Baltimore.

My Guest Book! Check it out!