Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another Field Trip

As the end of the school year approaches I find myself going on lots of field trips with the kids. Last Thursday is was the Children's museum with Logan's class and this Thursday it was the Zoo with Kellsie's class.

Since I seem to go to the Zoo all the time I made Jeff take the day off and go with me and Jakob. It was so much fun. I love going to the zoo when I don't have to take care of the kids all by myself.

Since I have a background check done with the school district, I can take a part of the class by myself. There were so many parents there with background checks that I was able to take Kellsie and one friend with us. Very nice.

Jakob loved having Jeff there! They are starting to bond way too much.

1 comment:

Laura Looooo said...

i miss my freakin cousins so much :-(

My Guest Book! Check it out!