Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tagged Again

My niece Laura tagged me. I love these.
a new one....
-If you were an animal...which would you be? A cat, not that I paticualry like them, but I would love to take naps whenever I wanted and I would love if someone else had to clean the bathroom (littler box)

-If you were a city...which would you be? San Diego. I really liked living there. Lots of beaches, tons of things to do and I loved the weather. NO SNOW BABY!-

-If you were a flower...which would you be? A pink carnation. Those are my favorite and they last forever. Jeff just bought me roses last week and they dies within days. Carnations last well over a week and they are totally cute!

-If you were a vegetable...which would you be? A baked potato with lots of butter!

-If you were a color...which would you be? Pink.! I love pink! It is a happy color and Jeff hates it, which only makes me love it more.

-If you were a fruit...which would you be? Pineapple or strawberry-If you were a month...which would you be? Tough one… December. Normally I would say something in summer, but I really like Christmas. I love setting up my nativity sets and the spirit of Christmas is amazing!

-If you were a shoe...which would you be? a flip flop.....

-If you were a vehicle...which would you be? Right now I would be a minivan (just my stage in life) But I will soon (in the next 5-10 year) a cute jeep or something like that. NO CAR SEATS!

-If you were an appliance...which would you be? Ice Cream maker

-If you were a Disney Character...which would you be? Peter Pan. Mostly because he could stay a child forever and have no responsibility. And I think it would be cool to fly.

-If you were a dessert...which would you be? cheesecake

-If you were any time of the day...which would you be? Dinner time when Jeff is cooking

-If you were a cereal...which would you be? Captain Crunch with Crunch berries or Lucky Charms

-If you were an instrument...which would you be? a guitar

I tag Laurel, Roxie, Amanda, Chris, and anybody else who wants to join in.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!