Tuesday, April 22, 2008

So Proud

Tonight was Logan's Judo class. And this is the night that he if officially promoted. We were suppose to go as a family (except Kellsie because she had Faith in God class tonight) and cheer him on. But Kellsie still has that horrible cough and she stayed home with Jeff and Jakob.

I was excited to go, since I had missed the testing part of it. After They gave him the belt, he shook hands with everyone. They all lined up and threw him. Tradition every time you earn another rank. 13 men all took turns throwing him. It was cool to watch. But now Logan is in the tub soaking because one of the new guys threw him a little too hard and Logan's neck and back are soar. I am sure he will make it!

Anyway, on the way home we were talking about how exciting it was. And I told him that I was really proud of him. He said" I am proud of me too, mom". I think his self esteem is fine.

YOU ROCK LOGAN!

2 comments:

Highlander said...

Can they threw me up next time. We are quite proud of Logan too.

Laura Looooo said...

im quite intruiged by this throwing thing... is that legal? lol... reminds me of my days growing up around Uncle Jeffff....hahaha... Love you Logan! CONGRATS!!!!

My Guest Book! Check it out!