Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Multicultral Day

At school we are having a multicultural day. It is on May1st from 8:30am to 1:30pm at Carlos Rey Elementary School. They have a bunch of people coming and selling stuff (kinda like a craft fair). There will also be lots of tables and entertainment from other countries. It was amazing last year and it will be even better this year.

Everyone is welcome and it is free! I know, I love free too. Kellsie's class is working on England. They are doing a huge poster and doing a performance. They are singing "Let it be" by the beetles. I am going shopping for round sunglasses and gathering big cardboard to make guitars. I am really excited about the whole thing.

If you are interested in selling your crafts there, the table is free, just email me or call me and let me know, so I can get your name on the list.

And if you want to host a table with your culture we would love to have you!

2 comments:

Highlander said...

Hobby lobby had some little glasses (kinda like a Harry Porter)today. But were around 1.99 each. Kinda a lot, but if you have your girl scout id card you don't pay sales tax as they are non-profit. But I remember Party america had things of 6 of them.

Unknown said...

Great! Thanks, I will check those out.

My Guest Book! Check it out!