Monday, April 28, 2008

One Crazy Week

Sometimes things get really crazy...like this week.

Today-I dropped the kids off at school. I went to pick up the flag from the PTO room (they forgot to buy it, so they went to buy it today, I hope). I went to the flag pole and tried to get the lock off it. All the keys the school gave me do not work. So I was trying to think of how I am going to get the flag up there.

Then I went to the library to pick up containers that Brandie is using for her book fair. Of course two of them are missing and I went to buy a couple at the dollar store. I took them to Brandie and went home.

I cleaned the garage for 1/2 hour then took Jakob to preschool and watched Andrew while I cleaned the down stairs.

After School I went to pick up the tshirts for multicultural day, walmart, the Bank, and the ceramic store. We came home and I made dinner, poured ceramics and fired ceramics and organized all the ceramics while the kids were playing out front (do you see why I should be thinner?).

Tue- back to cleaning the garage, work on the Flag Ceremony with the girl scouts (and Hope I can find a way to keep the flag on the pole) pour and fire ceramics, clean upstairs and Judo

Wed- Preschool with Jakob and watching Andrew. Pour and fire one more batch of ceramics. Set up the tables and get the ceramic molds all set up for Thursday. Work on the flag ceremony. Girl Scouts field trip at 4pm. After I get home I am running to help Brandie with her Clifford night at the Book Fair.

Thurs- Multicultural day from 8:30 to 1:30. Help clean up. Run home and pour a whole mess of ceramics. At 5:30 12 girl scouts are coming over to do a Ceramic Badge. At 7pm I have a meeting for Girl Scout Day camp.

Fri- If I am still alive...help PTO with popcorn and help Librarian move some books (I know you are thinking about how fun that sounds, so if you have some time feel free to drop by and HELP)

Sat- Wake up and be to the cub scout breakfast at 7pm (Jeff has off, so he is going to help me). At 7:30 I am leaving to go to the cannery. Kellsie has a Daddy Daughter dance with Girl Scouts that night, so I will come home and try to put together a costume (Fairytale character. Jeff is not happy. But he will deal with it or else).

Sun- I am having a brake down. After Church I am sleeping all day. Next week will be better. Well... we will see.

1 comment:

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Thats crazy I know as a stay at home mom we do alot but when you write it all down oh my..... Your better then me, I hope you get a good nap on Sunday!!

My Guest Book! Check it out!