Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tagged - I have not been tagged yet. This is my first one. I am so excited!!!

1. 10 years ago: I was 22 just about ready to celebrate my 1 year anniversary with Jeff. We just moved into our first home in San Diego. I was working as a Funding Manager at a Mortgage Company. And I was serving as 3rd counselor in Primary at Church (all you LDS people heard that right. We had so many kids that the Bishop said there could be 3 counselors). I also had blonde hair.
2. 5 things on my to-do list today:Take stuff to Goodwill, Laundry, Pour, clean and fire ceramics,
Dishes and do homework with the kids ( I know, some very major stuff going on in my life, how will I make it)!
3. Snacks I enjoy:Girl Scout Cookies!!!, Girl Scout Cookies!!!, Girl Scout Cookies!!!
4. What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: I would move far away from ALBUQUERQUE! I would move to Austin Texas and put my kids in GOOD schools. I would go to Disney World and Disney Land every other month. I would help my brothers and sisters get caught up on their student loans and life in general. I would buy Somberros burritos and place one in each city, so where ever I go, I could eat a special burrito. I would buy a shed for Jeff to store all of his collections ( I mean crap) in. I would buy Massive amounts of Girl Scout Cookies! I would travel and pay for our families to come and visit.
5. 5 places I have lived:San Diego, California, Austin Texas, El Paso Texas, Albuquerque New Mexico, Provo Utah
6. 5 jobs that I have had: Mc Donalds ( I dressed up as Grimice and did the Birthday parties on Saturdays), Hostess at Brick Oven Pizza, Crafter, Processor at mortgage company, Funding Manager at Mortgage Company,
7. 5 Random Things people don't know about me: I hate to cook ( I guess most people know that), I dye my hair (you might know that too), I love Girl Scout cookies (that might be out of the bag also), I like the Beach Boys (the songs, not the singers), I hate to clean (not a big surprise either). I have a very open life I think.
8. People I tag: Laurel, Roxy, Amanda, Laura, Chris and Melanie (Gina I would tag you, but you don't have a blog. So get one up and running and I will tag you!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!