Monday, March 31, 2008

Eating better? or less?

So I am a little older than 30 years and I am concerned about my health. Well, that is not really true. I looked in the mirror and I have bags under my eyes. You know the ones you get when you don't sleep good. Well I have those and they are not going away. So now I have to buy eye cream to try and rewind time. So that has gotten me thinking about how I am aging and I need to do it a little more gracefully. Right now I think I am diving right into age 50. And nothing is wrong with that unless you are still in your 30's.

So I am keeping a record of what I eat during the day.

Here is my first (and might be my last) day of my food log

Bowl of cereal
1/2 English muffin
Salad
Taco cups
whole pack of life savors (that needs to be explained latter)
low fat fudge bars ( I accidentally bought the low fat ones. That will never happen again)

Latter in the day I was talking to my sister in law Rosie and Logan came in a gave me a roll of life savors. I don't know where he found them and I guess I should have asked. Anyway I was telling Rosie about my new idea on eating better...keeping my list. I told her it already deterred me from eating another bowl of lucky charms (I love them). And then I started laughing. That is right, I had eaten the whole roll of life savors. THAT SUCKS!!!

2 comments:

The Orrellys Family said...

Ok here goes Nurse Amanda... Use Hemorrhoid cream under your eyes every night before bed. (reduces swelling). Take more B12 and Vitamin C and E. You will feel less hungry and your skin will look great! But your already a "HOTT MAMA"

Laura Looooo said...

I was just about to leave a comment like the other one that was already posted.... hemorrhoid cream is better for eyebags... (dont ask me how I know).... im only a stressed out college kid....

and make uncle jeff do some more work :-) get some sleep sisterrrrrrr

My Guest Book! Check it out!