Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ABC TAG

ABC Tag
A- Attached or single: ATTACHED
B- Best Friend(s): Laurel, Kristi, Gina!!!!! and Jeff (depending on my mood)
C-Cake or Pie: Sounds good to me
D- Day of Choice: Sunday
E- Essential Item: TOILET PAPER (this was Roxy's idea, but it is perfect)!
F- Favorite Color: pink
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: no thanks
H- Hometown: Lakeside, CA
I-Indulgence(s): everything. I should be a lot thinner!
J- January or July: January (my birthday)
K-Kids: I love them
L-Life is incomplete without: Jeff
M- Marriage Date: 07-14-97
N- Number of Siblings: 5 (4 of them are boys)
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges or apple pie
P- Phobias or Fears: someone taking my child
Q- Quote(s): Live, Laugh, Love
R- Reason To Smile: I have a great life!
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Six: Susan, Chris, Laurel, Gina, Kristi, Jeff (but he won't do it)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I used to dress up as grimice at mcdonals and do birthday parties
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I LOVE MEAT!
W- Worst Habit: eating
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: None, I am too busy
Y- Your Favorite Food:root beer and fried anything!
Z: Zodiac: Capercorn

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!