Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I need more hours in the day

I picked up more girl scout cookies from council today for the cookie booths that are coming up. The lady at scholastic warehouse asked me to come by afterwards and drop off 2 boxes of cookies for her. I felt bad taking the order, Kellsie has done all the cookie selling so far. I guess she can send her a thank you note. AHHHHH! I am still needing a nap or at least a good night sleep.

I can't wait to go to AZ. I need a brake. Jeff wants to go to the hockey game on sat night while we are there. I don't want to rush things, but I know the kids and JEff would love it. Only a couple more days and I am outta here!

2 comments:

Laura Looooo said...

it has beeeeeeen 5 days since your last post... where in the world are youuuuuuu

Unknown said...

WE went to AZ for the weekend. Sorry to stress you out, but we are back and the blogs will continue.

My Guest Book! Check it out!