Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Furnature

So I am the happiest camper ever right now! Last night Jeff brought home the last of our new Living Room Furniture. 2 Leather couches, 1 Couch table, 1 side table and 1 entertainment center. The couches and tables are in the right place, but the entertainment centers need to be switched out and Jeff promised that tomorrow morning it will be done (but I plan on nagging him all night tonight, so we will see if he gives in. Unless he reads this first and doesn't give in on principle).

I already sold the old end tables on Craig's list. And the neighbor across the street has a friend who is moving and has no furniture, so if she wants it, she can have it.

Then I bought the hardware for the new curtains and we have floating shelves for above the entertainment center.

Jeff has tomorrow, sat, sun and Monday off. Little does he know... I also added cleaning the garage to his list since the girl scouts are coming over twice in April to work on ceramics. Gotta love taking days off to relax. Sorry babe!

Tonight we turn in most of our cookie money, I am happy it will be out of the house. Then Kellsie only has about 40 more boxes left to sale and we are done! My front room can look normal again.

Other reasons I am happy. The Federal tax return should be deposited on Friday! I love that! I feel all powerful!

4 comments:

Highlander said...

I love new furniture then the kids sit on it and it becomes not so new right away. When Jeff is done hangning stuff send him my way I have list that seems to never get done.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it time for a new post??

Melanie said...

Wow. I'm jealous of the new furniture and the tax return. Still anxiously waiting for ours. When it comes then maybe we can get some new furniture. Got anymore Samoas? I'd probably be better for me if you didn't but I just love those things.

Unknown said...

Of course I have samoas! Only this week!

My Guest Book! Check it out!