Friday, March 14, 2008

Pics of Girl Scout World Thinking Day

Here are the pictures of the Girl Scout World Thinking Day. The first three pics are of the posters the girls made of information on Spain. The first one is about the king and queen, maps and tile work.
Here is the poster on soccer(futball), castles and food. The food in containers is Piaea (?? rice, sausage, shrimp) and Flan (custard).
This is the poster on Girl Scouts in Spain (thanks to Aunt Rosie who helped translate the information for me into English). The main thing about the girl scouts in Spain is that they are mixed with boys. All the pics we had were of girls and boys. Our girls wanted to cut the boys out of the pics before gluing them on.

Funny story: The woman who ran world thinking day also has a son in Boy scouts. So she asked his troop to come and help out. They were given the table right next to us. I told the girls that council liked how Spain ran their troops, so they were merging us with the boys. Man was there a lot of screaming. I was laughing really hard.
Here is Kellsie doing our art project. We were doing a craft about Mosaics. She is so cute!
We had to go in the center of the room and talk about Spain. The girls dressed like they do in running of the bulls and one of the girls thought it would be fun if I pretended to be a bull and chase them around. Can you see me in the brown shirt chasing them?

3 comments:

Highlander said...

Kellsie
YOu look very pretty. I like your ear rings.
from Hailey

Laura Looooo said...

pretending your a bull and running after them.... yeah... id have to agree... your the best mom ever!

Unknown said...

I felt a little silly pretending to be a bull. But I had a lot of fun doing it. Maybe I can score some points with my daughter. And Roxy, Kellsie loves her earings. she wears them all the time!

My Guest Book! Check it out!