Monday, March 10, 2008

small update

We came back from AZ last night about 7pm. Logan took 2Nd place in the AZ state judo competition. We are so proud of him. Pictures to follow as soon as I find my camera. He had a blast and I love watching him! Logan has really big news. He has his first loose tooth. He is almost 7 years old and this is his first one. Life is going great for him right now.

While we were in AZ we went to a NHL game. Phoenix was playing Ottawa and they lost, but it was a really good game. So that was cool.

We went swimming twice while we were there. The kids loved it. The pool was heated and they had a jacuzzi that was amazing. So basically we had a great trip.

Back to reality. Kellsie still has testing for another two weeks. She was really worn out today. I guess it was really hard. She still has some girl scout cookies to pass out, so I hope we get that done soon.

Today the kids and some other volunteers helped me and Stephanie unload over 10,000 books. Scholastic had some older books sitting around and they didn't have room to sell them in their warehouse, so they said if we took them we could have them all for 1.00 each. They even gave us some stuff for free. Anyway, the boxes are all in the library and we have to go through it and divide it into age groups. There are also some adult and teacher books that we are selling to the teachers for 1.00. Then we will use the cash to buy more books.

Speaking of the kids school. I went in this morning to talk to the principal and the office had been broken into over the weekend. NOT COOL! They came in through the skylight and took all the office computers. Nothing else seemed to be gone. AHHHHH! Albuquerque sucks!!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Do you want me to start looking for retail management jobs in Los Alamos :)

Unknown said...

YES! and I have your greenbeans

My Guest Book! Check it out!