Monday, March 31, 2008

It's a Jungle out there!

Jakob goes to preschool on mon and wed each week. Our neighbor (and friend) next door is the teacher. So he goes over there and loves it. Today they went on safari in the Jungle. Jakob said they jumped over a web of spiders, played with snakes,walked on alligators, and ran into a bat cave. How fun does that sound? He came home with a safari had and neckerchief to complete the awesome adventure. He also had a snake he made out of a paper plate ( I wish all snakes were like that)!

He also came home with a sticky frog toy. One of those that you can toss on the wall and they stick! So much fun for him. I wish he would stop tossing it at me! It is all dirty from being tossed at EVERYTHING!

2 comments:

Laura Looooo said...

how about instead of throwing around sticky frogs we throw around the idea of sending Jakob to Buffalo for the summer? sounds like a plan to me :-)

One Tired Mom said...

COme and get him! I will have his bags packed! Just kidding! Today we watched batman and robin together. I am now poisen ivy and I run around trying to give him the death kiss. What a blast!

My Guest Book! Check it out!