Friday, March 14, 2008

AZ State Judo turnament

This is the only pic I have of Logan fighting. I can't even tell which one was him.
At the start of the tournament they all have to line up with their teams. Logan is somewhere on the right, but I can't tell where.
Logan waiting with Dad.
This is the second place award. I really like it. It is a rough cut marble with a silver type design of a cactus and wolf. and under it says 2nd place. We are so proud of him!
This is a picture of Kellsie with her Friend Destiny. Destiny and Kellsie are in Girl Scouts together and Destiny also does judo with Logan. She got 2nd place also.

2 comments:

Highlander said...

Way to go Logan. We are very proud of you. Do you offer protection from boys?

Laura Looooo said...

Congrats Logie.... <3 u!

My Guest Book! Check it out!