Monday, March 3, 2008

Where did the weekend go?

Sunday Jakob had a talk in primary. Of course I forgot until that morning and saw the reminder note on the computer ( I didn't see the reminder note, the whole week). So I pulled out all of my small pictures and asked Jakob to help me put his talk together. I told him is was on Jesus and he could pick what he wanted to say. He told me that he loved Jesus, so were picking out pictures that Jakob liked that showed why he loves Jesus (I love Jesus because he gave me a family, because he makes be better when I am sick, because he answers my prayers, etc.) We put the whole thing together and then he says " I want bigger pictures" So we went early to church and went to the church library, where they have bigger pictures. We found all the ones he wanted and then he says, " I think we can go with smaller pictures". He almost died!!! I told him that the option was gone! He worked on his talk before church and had him memorized before he went up. When he got up to give the talk, he got a little scared and could not remember the talk. I helped him out and then towards the end he remembered. It was a great talk. I love that my kids are able to put together their own talks. They are good kids and I love them.

Well, we are off to deliver more Girl Scout Cookies. We are about 1/2 way done. Tomorrow I am mailing out the out of state orders and by Thursday the rest of them should be done.

Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Christine Bushman said...

Dear cookie fairy,

Send more cookies...right away!!


Love, the cookie monsters

PS.
my mom says we don't need anymore!But maybe later

Unknown said...

You know where to find me.

My Guest Book! Check it out!