Friday, February 29, 2008

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES ARE HERE!

Laurel and I picked them up this morning. They packed my car from top to bottom. In fact while driving home one of them slid forward and hit me in the head. I have a little headach, but it is a small price to pay for GS cookies.

So for all those of you who bought cookies from Kellsie, we will be delivering them starting monday. THis weekend we are handing them out, so I can' really leave the house until everyone picks up their cookies. For those of you who I am mailing them to, I will try and do that on tuesday/wed time frame. I just have to pack them and get the shipping ready.

Thanks for supporting Kellsie. She sold them all herself and we are really proud of her. She worked her but off.

3 comments:

Gina said...

How did it go today?

Carly said...

Hey Katie. I love reading your blog and seeing what your family is up too. Jakob did a great job on his talk today!! Take care.

Carly
carlycovington.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Jakob had his talk memorized, but as soon as he got up there, he froze. But he remembered most of it by the middle. Thanks!

My Guest Book! Check it out!