Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Judo in Arizona?

There is another Judo Turni in Arizona and we are thinking about going to it. It is a 6 hour drive and we would have to leave friday and come back on a sunday. Still working on the timing. Kellise is going to start 3rd grade testing on monday, so I don't know if they have a test on the 7th of March or not. Jeff is also trying to see if he can take of the weekend or not. The weekend after the turni he has inventory, so he is working that out.

Today I went to the bank to deposite 5,400.00 at the bank for the book fair. I also had 43.00 in change that was not rolled (because there was not enough coins to fill the roll), and the bank teller would not let me deposite it. She said she cannot take change that is not rolled because it would make her drawer too heavy. WHAT??? She can take the 5K, but not the change? You have to be kidding me! Gotta love Albuquerque!

1 comment:

Laura Looooo said...

find one of those coinstar machine things :-)

My Guest Book! Check it out!