Saturday, February 23, 2008

Book Fair and Clifford

Along with our Book fair for school, we had a family night were Clifford the big red dog came and took pictures with the kids while their parent's shopped. It went really well. The boys took a picture with Clifford (You might be able to see that my friend Brandi was is the Clifford costume. Boy can I use that latter!). There is also a picture of the book fair, so you can see how cool the Clifford night was. Did I tell you we make bank and that night? I really have to hand it to my friend Brandie, she was an amazing Clifford and she came and helped even though she had not kids at the school. Just because she loves me. THANKS BRANDIE!


7 comments:

Gina said...

Brandi is truly fabulous and amazing. I miss her, there is no Brandi equivalent up here (or anywhere else for that matter), and I need a Brandi to keep my life real, I also need a Katie G. and I am seriously lacking one of those, can't you people clone yourselves?

Unknown said...

I wish I could clone myself. In fact if I had about 6 or 7 of me I could keep a clean house, Be PTO pres, be RS pres, do my foodstorage, keep all the commandments and be the best friend ever! But since there is just one of me, I think I had better go down stairs and clean.

Christine Bushman said...

I am going to have to harass Brandi about this one!! Ony she would dress up as Clifford!
This + photography evdince = blackmail!

Melanie said...

I really wanted to go to this but I had a meeting that night. I'm sorry we missed it. Oh, and sorry for the intrusion. I was clicking along and found your blog from someone in the ward's page I imagine. Oh, and is it too late to buy girl scout cookies?
~melanie ray

Unknown said...

You can buy girl scout cookies all the way until the end of may, just let me know how many you want and I will let my daughter Kellsie know. Thanks for thinking about cookies!

Laura Looooo said...

the pic of my favorite little boy cousins and clifffford is so way cute! I Love you guys more and more everyday <3

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have been there!

My Guest Book! Check it out!