Sunday, February 17, 2008

Day of rest

Usually Sundays are not a day of rest for me. I feel overwhelmed and stressed most of the time. But today is different!

After sacrament meeting Jeff left to go to work. He will be there until midnight tonight. So after church I took the kids home and we had leftovers for lunch. We watched the movie with the Rock and the little girl ( I can't remember the name). Then the kids played Wii for a while and now we are at dinner time.

The house is a mess (with bookfair all last week and a slumber party and a whole day girl scout thing) and I don't car. It will get done on monday.

The book fair went amazing. The money count is 5100.00 in dollars. 400 in coins and 600 in credit card repts. We will have to count the checks and we have at least 2000.00 in purchase orders from the school. With just the money we made without Purchase orders we raised more than anyone else did in the past. That means about 6500.00 in prophet for the Library. WE ROCK!

I need to go make dinner.

4 comments:

Gina said...

I have to say that you are the best thing to ever happen to that school. What a great person you are, and a wonderful example. You do rock! I'm not sure what that school/PTO would do w/out you. I still need to make you a plaque, what do you want it to say, amazing, wonderful, unbelievably amazing, the best... hmm...maybe a combo of them all. I'll work on it, but tomorrow D is home and watching the kids, so I am going w/my VT partner down to Santa Fe to go clothes shopping. (Kohls Pres day sale, plus clearance, plus friends Kohls card 20% off=very good shopping, I hope) It's been about 1 1/2 yrs since I bought something new, so I'll get to the plaque on Tues. :)

Laura Looooo said...

so I updated my blog...and now u can check it out whenever you want... im guna try to be good at it like you are. i miss you guys so much. kiss the kids for me... and congrats and great work with the book fair! <3 u!

Laura Looooo said...

oh yeah...the link to my blog is...

http://lauralooooo.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

A plaque would be great. Anything you wanted to put on there would do. I trust you!

I hope you found a ton of stuff. I love the Kohls sales, but I never get up there to check them out.

I MISS YOU!

My Guest Book! Check it out!