Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm on a roll

So I have been getting a ton of things done today. I went through the boys room and got rid of all the clothes that did not fit and the toys that they did not play with and I took them all to the thrift store today. I also cleaned my room and master bath room. I printed and laminated all the questions for Church Baseball (we are playing it in Sunday school as a review in class), I helped encourage kellsie to get her room looking good.,I took Jakob to McDonald's , I did 4 loads of Laundry, finished Crocheting a blanket for the hospital and I played library with the boys.(I checked out about 40 books from their library and I already returned them all).

Kellsie has Faith in God tonight and Logan also has Judo, so Stephanie next door is taking Kellsie tonight. They are sewing little bags for chalk and eraser for each teacher in primary and they are washing windows in the church parking lot. I am taking the boys to Judo. Logan's tournament is coming up and he wants to work on a few moves. He is hoping the boy who took first place is there again. He really wants to beat him. I guess we will have to work on the love of the sport not the winning thing. Of course I would love for him to take first place again, but that is not what I tell him.

2 comments:

Chani said...

Katie, you amaze me! Chamrie and I talked today about how much you do. You are so totally involved in so many things! I get out of breath just reading your blog. I am excited for the time when my little ones are older and excited about activities. Right now, Daniel just exausts me at home.

Unknown said...

I remember to toddler days. I was always really tired. But now I like being involved with the school, I get to see my kids a lot and they can eat lunch with me whenever I am at the schoo. I LOVE IT!

My Guest Book! Check it out!