Sunday, February 24, 2008

Getting Control

I feel a little more incontroll of my life today. The last couple weeks with book fair and girl scout events, I felt a little spacey, but I am back to normal stress mode now.

Church was great! We stayed late for Choir Practice. I am not a major Singer, but Kellsie really likes to sing and wanted to go back to choir, so we are supporting her. She had fun. The boys were board out of their minds, so I need to bring something for them to do while we are singing.

I am excited because we are picking up Girl Scout Cookies on Friday morning. I have been dreaming of Thin Mints for weeks now. I LOVE THIN MINTS!

Tomorrow Kellsie starts 3rd grade testing. I am very worried about the whole thing. Testing for that many hours for weeks is not a good thing. I told Kellsie's teacher that I would bring in health snacks for the kids, but that was before I knew it was 4 weeks of testing. I had better start cooking (or buying) any ideas on cheap, healthy snacks I can make or buy? The school will be feeding them breakfast and lunch, but I am sending Kellsie with a lunch anyway. Wish her luck, she is very worried about it.

6 comments:

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Hey girl I love your blog's I was thinking Veggie's are always good in little baggies... Miss you guys
Stacy

Laura Looooo said...

Good Luck Kellsieeeee! and yummmm for rice krispie treats... I think you should make them.... or just ask Jakob what he wants to make :-)

Unknown said...

Stacy I need your email address. The one I have is not working.

Laura Looooo said...

aunt K.... what is the website for uncle jeffs photography?

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Hey Katie it's stacynew@att.net

Unknown said...

Jeff's photography website is www.blvddrive.com

He is working on fixing the site still, so there are some empty boxes. Just click on the buffalo picture to take you to his pics.

My Guest Book! Check it out!